Finding yourself in mid of criminal case in UAE can be quite distressing. According to UAE law, everybody deserves a fair chance, and it is the right of each accused to defend themselves in the court of law. Facing this stressful time alone is not easy, especially if you are an expatriate. It is essential to have an experienced person on your side in times like these. There are a lot of paperwork and procedures involved right from the first police visit to the trial in courts. For any common man, proceedings in UAE can be intimidating and overwhelming. In situations like these, having experienced and qualified Criminal Lawyers in UAE on your side can be very encouraging.
Below are the seven benefits of hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer:
- Criminal Lawyers are Specialist: Criminal Lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other places in UAE have a thorough understanding of the regional and legal framework. Apart from this, criminal lawyers are trained to understand the criminal justice system. They are specialized in analysing cases and evidence for weakness, errors, and create potential defense strategies.
- Understanding court procedures: The criminal defense attorneys in UAE understands the procedural law. Procedural law means how the court handles the cases. An experienced criminal lawyer will be able to identify any errors in the court procedures and bring your case back on track
- Design strong strategies: Different cases requires different strategies for success. Criminal lawyers in Sharjah and in other places of UAE, evaluate all the events and existing set of circumstances, and build strong strategies. After proper scrutiny of your cases, Criminal lawyers develop a solid argument which will help win the case.
- Reducing heavy penalties: Being innocent and falsely accused does not guarantee you relief from the penalty or jail term. Prosecutors, most of the times, are harsh to the alleged defendants. Prosecutors always try that defendants get maximum punishment possible. A well-experienced criminal trial lawyer understands all such tactics and protects their clients against the prosecutor and heavy penalties. They also ensure that you get acquitted of false charges.
- Takes Immediate actions and mitigate the risk: The probability of success increases when you take action against the criminal charges as soon as possible. Hiring a criminal attorney will ensure that he/she will take prompt actions and help in mitigating the risk associated with the case.
- Damage Control: People don?t hire lawyers during the initial stages and end up increasing the legal mess by handling things on their own. Once you hire a lawyer, every single decision is passed after the legal counsel, which elevates your case to the same level as your prosecutor.
- Constant Moral Support: It may sound surprising, but it?s true that hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney will prove to be a wise financial decision. Though it may appear slightly expensive initially yet, it results in long-term financial benefits. Each criminal case may invite heavy fines, court charges, charges related to prison time/bail, and other miscellaneous fees. An attorney knows about all such expenses in advance and makes sure you don?t miss working days. Thus, hiring a defense attorney proves to be a financially sound decision in the long run.
We at Bin Eid Advocates and Legal Consultants believe that every case is defensible. Our qualified and experienced Criminal Defense lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dabhi, Sharjah, and other emirates ensure that our clients get a fair trial and in the most economical manner.