Adv Baha El Din has 15 years of experience in Dispute Resolution (Litigation) in the GCC region.
- License in Law L.L.B – Al Neelain University, Khartoum Sudan
- Sudanese Bar Examination Certificate 1995
Experience & Expertise
- 15 years of experience in Dispute Resolution (Litigation) in the GCC region (UAE).
- Registered legal consultant at the Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Leading a team of lawyers in the current position as head of the litigation department.
- Displays sound judgment in critical issues with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Multi-jurisdictional experience in commercial transactions and high value disputes.
- Well placed connections within governmental and regulatory entities.
- Expert in principles of Islamic and Sharia legal system and banking.
- Proficient in English and Arabic legal drafting and vetting.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Bar council of Sudan – Advocate Since 1996
- Government of Dubai, Legal Affairs Department – Licensed Legal Consultant Since 2012