Adv Baha El Din has 15 years of experience in Dispute Resolution (Litigation) in the GCC region.
Baha Eldin Bakri Abd Gadir has completed his License in Law L.L.B from Al Neelain University, Khartoum Sudan in 1993. He received his certificate for practicing law in 1995 from Sudanese Bar Examination.
A pragmatic, organized and calm lawyer with a proven record of providing quality legal advice to clients and consistently delivering positive outcomes for them. He is highly experienced and qualified legal professional with over 20 years of practice experience in the MENA region. He has been associated with Bin Eid Advocates and Legal Consultants for more than 5 years now as Head of Litigation Department. Prior to this, he has worked in various renowned Law firms in Dubai, UAE.
- 15 years of experience in dispute resolution (Litigation) in the GCC region (UAE).
- Registered legal consultant at the Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Leading a team of lawyers as Head of the litigation department.
- Displays sound judgment in critical issues with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Multi-jurisdictional experience in commercial transactions and high value disputes.
- Well placed connections within governmental and regulatory entities.
- Expert in principles of Islamic and Sharia legal system and banking.
- Proficient in English and Arabic legal drafting and vetting.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Bar council of Sudan – Advocate Since 1996
- Government of Dubai, Legal Affairs Department – Licensed Legal Consultant Since 2012
- Arabic: read, write, and speak
- English: read, write, and speak