What is personal Identifiable information (PII)
Collection of personal information
A. Actively: As a visitor to this Site, you can do various functions without providing any information directly. However, when you register or fill up our online forms available on the site, we may collect following information about you such as:
- Contact Information which includes your name, email address, phone number, nationality, the address of communication, city, company name, type of business you do, etc.
- Profile Data such as user id and password.
- For recruitment, we collect your qualifications and resume that you upload on this site.
Just like most of the sites, when you navigate through this Site, our service provider or we may collect certain technical information. Some of the passively collected information is the device id, IP address, browser details, referring URL, OS, CPU speed, details of your navigation through our website, etc. We store this information in our log files. Use this technical information to facilitate and track your use of the Site and improving our services. We also use this information to analyze traffic patterns and statistical analysis purpose. This enables us to provide customized and relevant content to you. You can always delete or disable this feature by disabling the cookies from your browser settings.
Updating personal information and privacy preference
The user has the right to access, update or delete their personal information at any time. You can do that by sending a formal request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On a formal request, we will provide you with all the information that our service provider or we hold about you or your device. We can also permanently delete any personal information on request. Please contact us at email@example.com.
How we use personal information?
We only collect your information to provide services to you and get in touch with you. We act according to our legal obligations, and we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information with third parties in any way. We may use your information for following purposes:
- Fulfillment of Service – It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform our obligations as per our contractual agreement that we may have with you. It is It is in our legitimate interest to be able to use your personal information in such a way to make sure that we provide the very best client service.
- Business Administration and Legal compliance – We use your personal information for the following business administration and legal compliance purposes like to enforce our legal rights, for any business transaction, etc.
- Recruitment Purposes: To analyze your suitability for any position for which you may apply on https://bineidlawfirmuae.com/careers/, via email, hard copy by mail or an in-person application.
- Meet our research and development needs and to improve our website.
- Customize your user experience.
Information that we share with service providers/agents
Bin Eid Advocates & Legal Consultants is reputed Law firm, and we have offices all over UAE. We also have international collaboration with various Law firms. We may also share your personal information with a variety of third parties as its necessary:
- Government or regulatory authorities.
- As per the requirement of your case if required with our international law firm partners.
- We outsource information to our third Party service providers with some limitations. Third parties such as IT support service, web hosting service provider, web-developers, professional advisors, SEO, document and information storage providers, and postal and courier providers.
- This list is exhaustive, and there may be other example of third parties involved, but we assure you that all personal information is shared in its legal obligations. These service providers are contractually required to maintain the privacy of the information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and your case is with us, your information is necessary to provide you services, to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 working days. We might still retain and use your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Protection of personal information
We take all the required steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your data from your computer to our site and otherwise. We try our best to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, we need to understand that no data transmissions over the internet can be 100% secure. Though we strive to protect your personal information and we will use our best efforts to make sure it’s secure on our systems.
Information shared on social media
We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old then kindly restrain yourself from forming an account on our website.